Top 6 Things Retail Stores Should Be Disinfecting
With the Retail Industry beginning to reopen, it is very important that precautions are taken to continue to help reduce the spread of COVID19 and other harmful bacteria. We have created a top five list of things you should be disinfecting to help you stop the spread of harmful germs.
- Door Handles/Railings – Every door handle that a customer or employee will come into contact with needs to be disinfected several times a day.
- Shelves – Any shelves that hold items you are selling NEED to be disinfected thoroughly throughout the day, as this is a high touch surface.
- Cash Registers – Cash Registers are a high touch surface for many employees and should be disinfected throughout every shift change.
- Benches – Any sort of bench or seating that is available to a customer should be disinfected frequently.
- Change Rooms – If your store has a changing room, ensure that everything in it is thoroughly disinfected before and after a customer goes in.
- ATM – If your store has an ATM, you NEED to ensure this is wiped down before and after every use.
If P.P.E. is available, which we recommend, it is important that your staff is using their P.P.E. properly. Masks and face shields should be worn properly if necessary, and hand sanitizer should be used when entering and leaving an area, and whenever else necessary.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.