How can YOU help prevent the coronavirus from spreading?!
- On January 28, 2020
If you haven’t already seen the news, there is a rising worry that this “new” coronavirus is going to become a pandemic. It is spreading extremely rapidly, and we are having a hard time containing it as its incubation period is 1-14 days. Meaning, a person can show no symptoms and still spread it…
Here at Roxton Industries, we have compiled a list of different ways you can help prevent the spreading of the coronavirus.
Six Ways to help prevent the spreading of the coronavirus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 25 seconds. Soap dispensers are a good alternative if a sink space is not readily available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home and away from high contact places when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Most importantly, remember to clean AND DISINFECT frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We hope this list helps you understand a few different ways to help prevent the spreading of the coronavirus. It is also important to not be alarmed but to remain cautious and prepared. Understanding the importance of preventative measures when dealing with a virus that is so easily transmitted and spreads so rapidly is extremely crucial.
Visit our website so we can help YOU start disinfecting your space RIGHT NOW.