- Posted by Jamie Pritchard
- On June 30, 2020
- 0 Comments
- #corona virus, #coronavirus, antibacterial, Backtoschool, Bacteria, barefoot, biology, Breakroom, Cardio, Cardiomachines, cleaningproducts, cold, consumable, cough, COVID-19, covid19, desk, disinfect, Environmental, EPA, fade, feet, Fitness, Fitnessclasses, Fitnessstudio, fitrated, flu, Germs, golf, golf course, golfing, haircut, hairdresser, Health Canada, Healthy, Healthyhabits, Ill, Illness, laptop, Lunchroom, Lysol, Masks, Office, Paper, PPE, research, Reuse, Roxton, Roxton Wipes, salon, Sick, Sickness, Sneeze, soap, spinclass, Sponge, Spray, straight razor, Students, Towel, wash, Work, Workplace
With many businesses and industries open and beginning to open, there are a lot of questions that have been asked. To help your business answer these questions, we have compiled a list of the most commonly asked questions and answered them. Share this on your pages to help other businesses who may have these questions.
1.What happens if someone in my business tests positive for COVID-19?
Answer: If someone from your business has tested positive for COVID-19, all employees must be in self isolation for at least 14 days. If customers could have been exposed, working with the health department can help trace them.
3. What should my business be disinfecting?
Answer: Your business should be disinfecting ALL surfaces, with a main focuses on high touch areas that are most often used/interacted with.
4. Should my employees be wearing masks?
5. Do my employees have to social distance from each other?
Answer: Yes, you should have a social distancing plan made for your employees and customers, so it is easy to maneuver around your business and maintain the proper distance.