Does Your Disinfecting Routine Cover This Important Step?
- Posted by Jamie Pritchard
- On September 2, 2020
- 0 Comments
Disinfection has become the lifestyle of numerous businesses after the outbreak of COVID-19.
As a market leader in the distribution sector of disinfectants, we are always looking to bring innovative solutions to the industry that would assist businesses to adapt to their routines of disinfecting. As typical safety routine would include using wipes, sanitizers, and ensuring social distancing. We agree a thousand percent that these steps are crucial, but what we agree on even more is that it’s time to take a step forward. You must be speculating about what does that even means? It’s simple. Consider using a disinfecting fogger as a supplemental step. Why? What does it do? Is it even important? We have answers to all your questions.
Why you need a disinfecting fogger?
- Disinfecting foggers can reach areas such as corners of surfaces that are impossible to disinfect with a wipe.
- No physical labour required besides holding the unit and pressing the fogger button.
- Natural ingredients are included in the solution such as its active ingredient, hypochlorous acid.
- You do not need to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) to use the fogger.
- Clinically proven and Health Canada approved, our solution kills more than 99.99% of bacteria.
What does it do?
- Disinfects, disinfects, and seriously disinfects! Our Nano Atomizer fogger has a spray distance of 1.5 – 4 meters.
- Disinfects approximately 60 square feet before a solution refill is needed.
Why is it important?
- If you are interested in saving your money, time, and resources this question would not be a question!