How To Safely Wear A Medical Mask
- On September 25, 2020
Wearing masks has become mandatory in many cities globally. It is important to consider what are some protocols that go along with wearing a medical mask safely. Read our guide on how to safely wear a mask.
- Adjust the mask without leaving gaps on the side.
- Avoid touching the mask.
- Use the straps to remove the mask.
- Keep the mask away from you or any other surface when removing it.
- Discard the mask immediately after use, preferably into a closed bin.
- Wash your hands after.
- Don’t use a ripped or damp mask
- Do not wear the mask only over mouth or nose (both must be covered)
- Do not wear a loose mask
- Do not touch the front of the mask
- Do not do other things that will require touching the mask
- Do not leave used mask within the reach of others
- Do not re-use the mask
Source: World Health Organization
Visit our website so we can help YOU start disinfecting your space RIGHT NOW.