Prepping For The Fall Semester – School During COVID-19
- On August 17, 2020
- #corona virus, #coronavirus, antibacterial, Backtoschool, Bacteria, barefoot, biology, Breakroom, Cardio, Cardiomachines, cleaningproducts, cold, consumable, cough, COVID-19, covid19, desk, disinfect, Environmental, EPA, fade, feet, Fitness, Fitnessclasses, Fitnessstudio, fitrated, flu, foggers, Germs, golf, golf course, golfing, haircut, hairdresser, Health Canada, Healthy, Healthyhabits, Ill, Illness, laptop, Lunchroom, Lysol, Masks, Office, Paper, PPE, research, Reuse, Roxton, Roxton Wipes, salon, Sick, Sickness, Sneeze, soap, spinclass, Sponge, Spray, straight razor, Students, Towel, wash, Work, Workplace
As the summer is slowly beginning to come to a close and the government is in talks with school boards, there have been many concerns and questions about reopening schools and how COVID-19 will be contained. To help ease your worry and answer some questions, we have created tips below and explain what part of the provincial reopening plan has entailed right now.
According to Caitlin Clark, a spokesperson for Education Minister Stephen Lecce, “the country’s best medical and scientific minds have informed the provincial school reopening plan, with mandatory masking for Grades 4-12, $75 million for additional cleaning and the hiring of over 1,300 custodians and 500 public health nurses”. This is all in attempt to help slow the spread and resurge of COVID-19.
Roxton Industries has been talking with school boards to help them disinfect their spaces using Wipes, and most importantly, Foggers. Foggers will help combat many concerns in a school as they will thoroughly disinfect the entire school space in a much shorter amount of time than disinfectant wipes. As well as, older schools that are worried about their outdated HVAC system will not have to worry when Fogging is being done and this will also help disinfect and spread the natural solution throughout.
It is important that during this up coming September semester school boards do their due diligence to ensure their staff, students and families are protected. Let us help you protect your others, use the link below and get started.
- Masks – staff and students should have a ready supply of masks on hand
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout your school
- Disinfectant Wipes for use in classrooms, restrooms, gyms and in the halls
- Social distancing mandate
- Use of Foggers