The Automatic Hand Sanitizer Bundle includes:
Automatic Liquid Hand Sanitizer Sprayer Dispenser Kit
- Easy to use: Infrared automatic sensor detects your hand within 5 cm and sprays liquid automatically.
- Large capacity: The built-in bottle has a large capacity of 1200 ml, which provides around 1000 sprays.
- Provide an automatic dosage of fine spray each use.
- Convenient and Hygienic: Just put your hand under the sensor to start the auto dispenser, you can effectively avoid cross-infection without touching the auto dispenser.
- Suitable for public places such as offices, hotels, hospitals, medical institutions, schools, etc.
- It is compatible with all kinds of liquid such as liquid hand sanitizer and liquid hand soap.
- Uses 4 AAA batteries (not included)
Automatic Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Stand
Automatic Hand Sanitizer – 4L 80% Alcohol Refill
4-liter bottles for refilling empty spray bottles, pump bottles, and other dispensing modes. (Pumps or Dispensers NOT included)
CDC Instructions on Hand Sanitizers:
FROM THE CDC IN REGARDS TO EFFECTIVENESS OF ALCOHOL-BASED SANITIZER:
If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Why? Many studies have found that sanitizers with an alcohol concentration between 60–95% are more effective at killing germs than those with a lower alcohol concentration or non-alcohol-based hand sanitizers. Those with a lower concentration:
1) May not work equally well for many types of germs; and
2) Merely reduce the growth of germs rather than kill them
Public Health Canada has published a list of its authorized hand sanitizers and this NPN can be found on it. For more details, please visit Health Canada’s website.