Minion foggers provide a fast efficient way to spread disinfectant in your home, office, gym, or other workspaces, so you can best focus your time and save money. The Minion fogger sprays disinfectant in a form of fog, having it reach all surfaces, as well as every small area that other products can’t reach. The fogger comes with 2 rechargeable batteries to give you the freedom to operate without the restriction of cords. BUNDLED with 2 batteries AND FOR A LIMITED TIME 2, 3.78 L jugs of Concrobuim Disinfecting Solution!
Container volume: 61oz (1.8L)
Spray flowrate: 2.4oz/min (70mL/min)
Effective spray distance: 10ft
Air flowrate: 8800cft (250cbm)
Static ion coverage distance: 16ft
Negative ion intensity: 8200W/in3 (500W/cm3)
Battery: Li-ion 20V- 2500mA – Comes with 2 batteries
Power: 129W Current: 6 amps
Operating time: 25~30 minutes
Charging time: 3 hours
Charger input power: AC 100-240V 50hz/60hz
Noise level: 90dB Net weight: 2.1lbs
Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II is authorized for sales by Health Canada(DIN# 02483882)
- Approved to work against SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19
- CBSD II is recognized as a Broad-Spectrum Virucide by Health Canada based on efficacy against Human Adenovirus 5.
- Broad-Spectrum Virucides are the basis for disinfection protocol ensuring effectiveness against the most resistant “Hard to Kill” non-enveloped viruses.
- Recognition is critical should a virus outbreak occur that Health Canada determines can only be effectively controlled by a Broad-Spectrum Virucide.
- The majority of commercial disinfectants only have virus kills claims on much less resistant viruses i.e. enveloped viruses such as H1N1, Coronavirus. etc.
- The use of a Broad-Spectrum Virucide such as CBSD II can thus help reduce redundancy in disinfectant inventory.
- Single-step ready to use cleaner/disinfectant that kills 99.99% of germs on hard non-porous surfaces.