Disposable Face Masks:
Keep the blue-side outside and the nose clip on the upper side when placing on your face. Woven ear loop designed to be gentle on your ears, while ensuring a snug fit around the nose and mouth.
- 3 Layer protection
- 50 masks per package
- Woven ear loop
How to use a Disposable Face Mask
- Hold the mask via the ear loops and ensure that it covers your mouth and nose. Place the loops over your ears.
- Pinch the metal strip or the stiff edge of the mask so it takes the shape of your nose bridge.
- Once the mask is soiled/used, remove it by holding the ear loops.
- Dispose of your mask in a garbage can.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after disposing of the mask.
Canadian Mask Recommendations:
“Wearing a homemade non-medical, disposable face mask/facial covering in the community is recommended and mandatory for some regions when it is not possible to consistently maintain a 2-meter physical distance from others, particularly in crowded public settings, such as:
- shopping areas
- public transportation
Public health officials will make recommendations based on a number of factors, including the rates of infection and/or transmission in the community. Recommendations may vary from location to location.”