Roxton Disinfectant Wipes – Canister
Roxton Wipes Kill Human Coronavirus – the virus that causes Covid19!
Roxton Disinfecting Wipes are authorized for sales by Health Canada(DIN 02455234)
Roxton Wipes Disinfectant Wipes are disposable wipes pre-saturated with a quaternary disinfectant cleaner.
They are non-scented and are alcohol and bleach-free. Roxton Disinfectant Wipes provide a fast and effective way to clean, disinfect and deodorize hard, non-porous surfaces when used as directed.
- Contains no bleach, alcohol or phenol
- Extra thick 6.7″ x 6.66″ embossed substrate
- 6 canisters of 200 wipes per case
- Safe for all nonporous surfaces
•Hospitals and healthcare settings: ambulances, anesthesia, CAT labs, CCU, central supply, clinics, dental offices, dialysis clinics, doctor’s office(s), emergency rooms, E.R., Home health care, hospices, ICU, laboratory, laundry rooms, neonatal Intensive care units (NICU), newborn nursery, nursing homes, operating rooms, pediatrics, pediatric intensive care units (PICU), physical therapy, physician’s office(s), ophthalmic offices, radiology, recovery Room, rehabilitation, respiratory therapy, surgery, transport vehicles, X-ray, critical care areas: CCU, emergency rooms, E.R., I.C.U. neonatal intensive care units (NICU), operating rooms, pediatric intensive care units (PICU), surgery, ophthalmic offices
• veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, animal life science laboratories, kennels, pet animal kennels, breeding establishments, grooming establishments, pet animal quarters, zoos, pet shops, tack shops, animal holding areas, veterinary waiting rooms, veterinary examination rooms, veterinary X-ray rooms, veterinary operating rooms, animal transportation vehicles
• nursery, daycare centers
• institutional kitchens and/or bathrooms
• households, homes, residences
• household kitchens and/or bathrooms
• grocery stores, shopping centers, delicatessens, catering facilities, banquet halls
• schools, health clubs, gyms, athletic facilities, airports, transportation terminals
• beauty salons, barber shops, correctional facilities, funeral homes, mortuaries
Roxton Disinfectant Wipes
Kills Human Coronavirus and is likely to kill the SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19).
Effective against Human Coronavirus and likely to kill the SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19).
This product has demonstrated effectiveness against Human Coronavirus and is expected to inactivate
the SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19).
The Roxton Disinfectant Wipes are 99.9% effective in killing common bacteria:
Campylobacter jejuni 60 seconds* Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) (ATCC 6538), 60 seconds*
Klebsiella pneumoniae (ATCC 4352) 60 seconds* Listeria monocytogenes (ATCC 35152), 60 seconds*
Escherichia coli (E. coli) O157:H7 (ATCC 43895) 60 seconds*
* Surface must remain visibly wet for the time indicated
The Roxton Disinfectant Wipe is an effective bactericidal and fungicide in the presence of organic soil (5% blood serum) against:
Escherichia coli (E. coli) O157:H7 (ATCC 43895)5 minutes** Salmonella enterica (ATCC 10708) 5 minutes**
Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442)5 minutes** Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) (ATCC 6538) 5 minutes**
Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep) (ATCC 19615) 5 minutes** Community Associated Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus- CA-MRSA (Genotype USA400) 5 minutes**
Community Associated Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus CA-MRSA (Genotype USA300) 5 minutes** CVancomycin resistant Enterococcus faecium (VRE) 5 minutes**
Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) 5 minutes** Vancomycin intermediate resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VISA) 5 minutes**
HIV-1 5 minutes** Influenza A2/Japan 5 minutes**
Influenza A and is expected to inactivate all other Influenza A type viruses including 2009 H1N1 5 minutes** Trichophyton mentagrophytes (ATCC 9533) 3 minutes**
** Surface must remain visibly wet for the time indicated
Roxton Disinfectant Wipes is an effective disinfectant against:
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (ATCC VR-260) 5 minutes*** Herpes Simplex Virus 2 (ATCC VR-734) 5 minutes***
*** Surface must remain visibly wet for the time indicated