Top 6 Things You Should Be Disinfecting At Your Salon
- Posted by Jamie Pritchard
- On May 20, 2020
- 0 Comments
With Salons getting the green light to begin reopening, it is very important that precautions are taken to continue to help reduce the spread of COVID19 and other harmful bacteria. We have created a top five list of things you should be wiping down to help you.
- Door Handles – Every door handle that a customer or employee will come into contact with needs to be disinfected several times a day.
- Chairs – Chairs that your customers will be sitting on need to be disinfected before and after every use.
- Razors/Clippers – Even though your employees will be wearing gloves, it is important that all razors and clippers are disinfected after every use.
- Remotes –Any remotes that customers or employees can use need to be disinfected before and after every single use.
- Mirrors – Your mirrors should be disinfected after every customer change.
- Work Space – The space where you work and keep all of your equipment needs to be disinfected before and after every time it is used.
*ALL touchable surfaces should be disinfected before leaving*