What Businesses NEED To Do – Reopening
- On May 4, 2020
- #corona virus, #coronavirus, antibacterial, Backtoschool, Bacteria, barefoot, biology, Breakroom, Cardio, Cardiomachines, cleaningproducts, cold, consumable, cough, COVID-19, covid19, desk, disinfect, Environmental, EPA, Fitness, Fitnessclasses, Fitnessstudio, fitrated, flu, Germs, Health Canada, Healthy, Healthyhabits, Ill, Illness, Lunchroom, Lysol, Office, Paper, research, Reuse, Roxton, Roxton Wipes, Sick, Sickness, Sneeze, soap, spinclass, Sponge, Spray, Students, Towel, wash, Work, Workplace
Several provinces are beginning to loosen COVID19 restrictions. While this is a good thing as it shows progress in the fight against COVID19, there are still many measures that businesses need to be taking to combat harmful bacteria.
What Businesses Need To Do
Step 1: Ensure that you are following the news daily. This will help you be more prepared for a full or partial reopening of your business.
Step 2: Preparation. There is no timeline for when the economy will be fully or partially open. Meaning, it is essential that you are prepared ahead of time for some type of opening. What does preparation consist of?
- Ensuring you have disinfectant wipes at various locations within your business.
- Set up hand sanitizing stations near every entrance and exit in your business.
- Order a sufficient number of PPE items (masks, face shields etc.) for your employees that will be in the business.
- Ensure your employees understand the importance of physical separation while at work: Maintain at least 6 feet of space!
Step 3: Open your business partially or fully smoothly and effectively because of steps one and two. During step three it is also important to understand that accommodations will have to be made for higher risk employees and varying comfort levels. Ensuring the safety of your clients and employees must be #1!
No matter where in the world you reside, your personal and business life has been affected somehow. We would love to hear from you about what the situation is like where you are, how it has affected your life and anything you want to share. Get in contact with us using the email below: