- The FN-N95-510H particulate respirator is designed to help provide quality and reliable protection.
- The nose strap attachment and lightweight construction promote greater comfort and may help increase wear time.
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Two strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit.
- Can also be used to reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc.
- Flat packed
- Head Strap
- Weighs only 12g
- Thickened four-layer design, the N95’s filter efficiency is higher than 95%
- The shape can be adjusted to better fit the face
- Excellent protection for the face and mouth, blocking airborne bacteria
- Earloop design, convenient and comfortable for daily wear and take off
- Passes both Health Canada and Niosh requirements.
- Made of durable non-woven fabric
- Particulate Filter Efficiency > 98%
- Inhalation Resistance <21.3
- Exhalation Resistance <16.7
- Fluid Resistance 160mm Hg
Manufactured in Canada
Manufactured by First Nations Procurement (FNP) with factories operating at Sagamok Anishnawbek First Nations land located on the north shores of Lake Huron and at Wiikwemkoong Unceded Territory on Manitoulin Island. First Nations Procurement Incorporated (FNPI) is 100% owned and operated by First Nations people.
(not for use in hospitals)