Non-Medical Grade Mask
- Made to protect from unwanted airborne contaminates
- CE Certified
- Bacterial filtration efficiency up to 95%
- 3 layers non-woven fiber fabric design.
- Breathable, moisture-proof, safe and non-toxic.
- With universal fit elastic, flexible earloop, soft and comfortable to wear.
Help protect others and wear masks when you leave the house.
How To Use Non-Medical Grade Masks:
- Hold the mask via the ear loops and ensure that it covers your mouth and nose. Place the loops over your ears.
- Pinch the metal strip or the stiff edge of the mask so it takes the shape of your nose bridge.
- Once the mask is soiled/used, remove it by holding the ear loops.
- Dispose of your mask in a garbage can.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after disposing of the mask.
Canada Mask Recommendations:
“Wearing a homemade non-medical mask/facial covering in the community is recommended for periods of time when it is not possible to consistently maintain a 2-metre physical distance from others, particularly in crowded public settings, such as:
- shopping areas
- public transportation
Public health officials will make recommendations based on a number of factors, including the rates of infection and/or transmission in the community. Recommendations may vary from location to location.”
There are no reviews yet.