Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II is a botanically derived Health Canada registered Virucide, Tuberculocide, Bactericide and Fungicide made from a proprietary blend of plant extracts and essential oils.
DIN # 02483882
- CBSD II is recognized as a Broad-Spectrum Virucide by Health Canada based on efficacy against Human Adenovirus 5.
- Broad-Spectrum Virucides are the basis for disinfection protocol ensuring effectiveness against the most resistant “Hard to Kill” non-enveloped viruses.
- Recognition is critical should a virus outbreak occur that Health Canada determines can only be effectively controlled by a Broad-Spectrum Virucide.
- Majority of commercial disinfectants only have virus kills claims on much less resistant viruses i.e. enveloped viruses such as H1N1, Coronavirus. etc.
- Use of a Broad-Spectrum Virucide such as CBSD II can thus help reduce redundancy in disinfectant inventory.
Single step ready to use cleaner / disinfectant that kills 99.99% of germs on hard non-porous surfaces.
Approved by Health Canada to “be effective and may be used against SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.”
Other Features and Benefits
- Ideal for use in nursing homes, schools, hospitals, medical offices, ambulances, emergency areas, spas, office facilities, food processing plants, etc.
- No warning labels on packaging; no PPE required but always recommended
- Sanitizes hard surfaces in 30 sec.
- Suitable for application through an Electro-Static Sprayer or Fogger.
- Foams when applied by a foaming sprayer thus improving the adherence of the disinfectant to vertical surfaces.
- Stable formula means there is no need to shake the container prior to use.
- Controls odours while also leaving a pleasant fragrance.
- Light spice fragrance ensures a broader acceptance even in areas where fragrance sensitivity might be an issue.
- Approved for use in higher GRMB Xactimate billing adjustments / claims. Xactimate Code WTR>GRMB.
- May be used to preclean or decontaminate critical or semi-critical medical devices prior to sterilization or high-level disinfection.
- Disinfects HIV-1in 1 minute on precleaned non-porous environmental surfaces or objects previously soiled with blood or body fluids.
- Can be used to deodorize and clean carpets, fabric and other material that can be cleaned with water-based cleaners. (Not for use on wool, suede silk).
- Removes allergens including the following: pet dander, pollen particles, cockroach debris, dust mite debris.
Excellent for stainless steel, glass and acrylic / Plexiglas barriers. Leaves a clean, streak-free level of disinfection.