Top 4 Reasons You Should Be Using Disinfectant Wipes
- Posted by Jamie Pritchard
- On August 12, 2020
- 0 Comments
- #corona virus, #coronavirus, antibacterial, Backtoschool, Bacteria, barefoot, biology, Breakroom, Cardio, Cardiomachines, cleaningproducts, cold, consumable, cough, COVID-19, covid19, desk, disinfect, Environmental, EPA, fade, feet, Fitness, Fitnessclasses, Fitnessstudio, fitrated, flu, foggers, Germs, golf, golf course, golfing, haircut, hairdresser, Health Canada, Healthy, Healthyhabits, Ill, Illness, laptop, Lunchroom, Lysol, Masks, Office, Paper, PPE, research, Reuse, Roxton, Roxton Wipes, salon, Sick, Sickness, Sneeze, soap, spinclass, Sponge, Spray, straight razor, Students, Towel, wash, Work, Workplace
COVID-19 has been around with us for a while now and it is unsure how long this virus will stay around. When disinfecting to try and prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other harmful germs, it is important that Foggers are used, but also disinfectant wipes. Disinfectant wipes should be your number one choice over sprays or paper towels, and here’s why.
Top 4 Reasons Disinfectant Wipes Are #1:
2) Besides being the most effective, wipes also have the right ratio of disinfect saturated: Meaning, the right amount of disinfectant will be distributed on the surfaces, ensuring no amount of excess chemicals are inhaled or ingested by the user.
3) Ease: Disinfectant Wipes are extremely simple to use and are portable. No need to worry about refilling a spray bottle or any spillage when using disinfectant wipes.
4) Proper Disinfection: When using spray bottles and paper towels the act of disinfection is often cancelled by the user. In order for the disinfectant to work, the solution needs to sit until dry to kill harmful germs. So, when you spray and instantly wipe, in reality you are spreading germs around and picking up solution making this less effective. With a disinfectant wipe, this is avoided, as all you do is wipe and wait for it to dry.